Member Of:
AILA - American Immigration Lawyers Association
Sacramento County Bar Association
AILA - Northern California Chapter

Consular Processing

If a family member is outside of the United States, or if they are ineligible to adjust their status in the United States, they will need to obtain a visa at a U.S. Consulate or U.S. Embassy abroad to be able to enter (or re-enter) the United States. This process is called consular processing. At the Law Office of Jennifer L. Hennessey, we help individuals through the consular processing of their visas, including family-based immigrant visas for spouses, children or parents, and fiancé visas for fiancés of U.S. citizens.

Contact our Sacramento immigration law firm at (916) 295-7650 to schedule a consultation to understand the steps of consular processing and determine if your family member is eligible to obtain a visa to enter the United States.

Client Reviews
Simply the best. Thorough and to the point. Thank you for everything! B. Noce
Ms. Hennessey is very knowledgeable in the area of immigration law. She and her staff are so very courteous and friendly and truly care about their clients. Always polite and respectful. W. Domi