Member Of:
AILA - American Immigration Lawyers Association
Sacramento County Bar Association
AILA - Northern California Chapter

Fiancé Visas

U.S. citizens can petition for their fiances to obtain a K-1 fiance visa to enter the United States. The couple must get married within 90 days of the fiancé entering the United States, and then the fiancé will apply to adjust their status to become a lawful permanent resident. There are several requirements in order to obtain a fiancé visa. Contact our law firm at (916) 295-7650 to schedule a consultation with our immigration attorney to discuss the fiancé visa process.

Client Reviews
Simply the best. Thorough and to the point. Thank you for everything! B. Noce
Ms. Hennessey is very knowledgeable in the area of immigration law. She and her staff are so very courteous and friendly and truly care about their clients. Always polite and respectful. W. Domi